Sunday, October 5, 2008

MY DUNCAN

Karlee is now 6 and in first grade. She is doing so good, our little social butterfly has had no problems making friends. Although shy at first or I should say in large groups of people which kind of surprises me considering she rules the roost at our house. Having an older and younger brother she has learned how to hold her own. I'm not sure but I think her sweet little voice and big eyes help out. Ya, she pretty much gets what she wants. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl and two boys to keep an eye on her. She cracks me up this child of mine does not like candy. We all wonder why? She loves to dance. I wonder where she gets that from...lol. She always wants her feet rubbed (little diva). When we are in the car she always tells me to turn the radio up so she can sing louder(I tell her I hear angels singing). Oh, I just remembered the candy she does like gum, sour punch straws,and cheese cake she loves cheese cake. Anyways, I came across this photo and I just thought it was so cute.

5 comments:

houstonandfam said...

awww she is such a mini you!! what a cutie! she needs additude to keep up with those boys!! haha lo9ve ya

Erica said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe that your kids are so big. I'm so glad that your liking your new area. We are still adjusting, but liking it. I am not ready for the snow though.....

Kellee and Courtney said...

with those sweet eyes, it is no wonder that she gets her way. Is it getting cold there yet? It is cold here this weekend. Or maybe I should say cool instead of cold.

Christa said...

What a beautiful family! Isn't blogging great! It's so good to be able to reconnect with old friends. Hope you are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie, of course I remember you! Sorry it's taken me soooo long to respond. We moved, I'm sick, etc etc etc......I feel like it takes me forever to get things done :-) Anyway, cute family. Aren' blogs fun?