Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thanks Kristi

I got this off the Robinsons blog and thought I should post it. I LOVE it too!

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others."


Audrey Hepburn

3 comments:

Kellee and Courtney said...

I loved this too. I am glad to see it again. Isn't it just so true. I think sometimes I get to "busy" in my life and forget about some of these things.

*kRiSti* said...

The day I read this I totally needed it! Lately with the strange economy I've been kindof self consumed. After reading this I just realized no matter what, if we are serving and thinking of others, everything else just always kindof falls into place. I'm so sorry about your sweet little girl, it sounds like she'll be ok thank goodness. Brex just learned how to ride his bike with no training wheels and caught himself with his face about a week ago. We thought his nose was broken but luckily it wasn't. These kids we have are pretty tough.

Emily Harper said...

Hey Steph! You commented on my blog forever ago and I just realized that I never responded. It looks like you doing great! Poor little Duncan is right! Her little lip looks like it hurts so bad! I love this quote! Thanks!