Monday, October 27, 2008

My Poor Little Duncan


Today I got a phone call that Karlee had an accident at school on the playground. At first I thought she had an accident (pee) I thought to myself that's not like her. Then the lady on the other end said she might need stitches. I hung up on her and was to the school in about a minute. A walked into the office to a bloody mess. Poor Karlee had her hands in her pockets and tripped on her way inside. Luckily she didn't brake her nose, but her two front teeth are going to fall out. Good thing they are not her permenent teeth. She does have a big cut in her mouth but its not deep enough for stitches. So this is what my poor baby looks like after ice and ibuprophen.

1 comment:

Kellee and Courtney said...

I don't know how I missed this earlier. I feel so bad for her. I hope she is feeling better soon. It just looks so sore.