Tuesday, September 9, 2008

4K




Since we decided to keep Kasen home we enrolled him into 4K which is just preschool. After we got Kolby and Karlee off to school Kasen was not so excited to ride the bus because he realized that I wouldn't be on it. I managed to get him ready and get him on the bus. Only because I promised him that I would also follow the bus. That took quit awhile because not every child was willing to get on and every parent took lots of pictures. Yeah they got to school a half hour late, but they were safe. I once we got to the school he gave me a kiss and told me, " The bus was fun mom. I love you see you at home." He was off playing with the other kids. I guess at least he loves me..... he is (wild) outgoing. He is definitely so big.

3 comments:

houstonandfam said...

soo cute! isnt it sad how fast they grow?? i still can't believe it! i love those babies!!

Kellee and Courtney said...

It's not a big deal. Sometimes I need a lot of reassurance to get on the bus also. Kellee has to follow me to work sometimes just to make sure I make it okay. Jaxon and Kambree seem to be loving school also. Jaxon occationally gets in trouble on the bus but he is getting better.

kristy,kelly,killian said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so grown up since i have seen them! My email is kristypoof@yahoo.com, what is yours and i will invite you to my blog.