Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still In Love


We went to Door County this weekend with Justin's parents and the kids. Door County is like the Park City of Wisconsin. When we went to dinner on Saturday night (which was right on Michigan Lake) the kids were bored so we let them play in the sand for a little while we were waiting for our table. Justin started writing the kids name in the sand and taking there pictures. When I turned around I found ours in the sand. I know this sounds so high school but I got butterflies. His mom took our picture. Every time I look at this picture I smile and think, yup we're still in LOVE.

5 comments:

houstonandfam said...

sooo cute! awww doesnt that make you feel good when unexpectinly they suprise you? love it miss you guys tonz!

Erica said...

How fun to run into you! I love the blogging world. Yup, we live in Iowa City and for now we are loving it. I don't know if we'll love it as much when it starts snowing!!! We're here for my husband, he's doing a pediatric dental residency for 2 years. Then probably back to Southern Utah, who knows! I'm adding you to my blog list. Hope you don't mind. It's so fun for me to be able to keep up on everyone's lives.

Kellee and Courtney said...

You guys are such dorks but that's okay. Glad some family could come see you. Maybe when our kids get a bit bigger we will be able ot come out and visit. Have a nice weekend.

Kellee and Courtney said...

I don't think you are a dork. That is so darn cute. I am glad you got a picture of it. Now you can take a look at it and get butterflies whenever you want.

*kRiSti* said...

so cute! I can't believe how long your hair is!! I just remember you with the short a line. I wish I had the patience to grow mine out. I love it!